Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can You Catch Cellulitis With Waxing Septum Piercing Question.. Red And Dry?

Septum piercing question.. red and dry? - can you catch cellulitis with waxing

I pierced my septum Wednesday. It is almost all good, the ring septum is now good and clean twice a day with salt water compresses. At first I was cleaning with alcohol, because I am inclined to receive discounts of cellulite and other objects, so that you do not want to take the risk. I'm glad that it works, because, fortunately for me, I have no cellulite. But now, the skin of my nose (not) in my septum, and in between my nose is super dry, red, and sometimes leaking a yellow liquid! Well, I do not know if this yellow liquid out of my piercing or if you just my skin, but it has happened since Friday. What can I do to help the redness and dryness? And what is the yellow liquid?
Thank you to everyone who responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment